Wednesday, May 6, 2009

PC - How I Hate Thee

My day? Wake up, hit the head, have a smoke, check my keyboard for cat hair, post today's comic strip. Excellent, let's head out to Tim Hortons and get myself an extra-large triple-triple. Score! I have caffeine! Sit down at the computron and... WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON?!

Screen freezes. Forced to hard reset. Computron won't boot. For those who either don't know or don't care, I purchased my new, shiny, expensive desktop only 6 short months ago. I keep my virus data-base up to date, update all my software prompty, and thanks to the joy that is Microsoft, my OS is constantly updating and restarting, all on it's own.

So, why in the hell is my precious machine borked?! *SIGH* My very good friend, who runs a computer shop and professionally builds and repairs computers will be coming by tomorrow to deduce the issue and god-willing repair it. In the mean-time, I am working off of my laptop, which has seen better days.

End of rant. I hate PC's, Microsoft, Bill Gates and everyone who has ever been responsible for the design or manufacture of the common, household, computer.

Dear Mr. Gates, please die in a fire.

Sincerely,
The (Very Angry) Jew In The Corner.
Goodnight.

No comments:

Post a Comment